Saturday, March 03, 2007

I hurt myself

While I enhoyed staying home from work on Thursday, I didn't enjoy hurting myself. Yes, while I was working on my sewing project, I hurt my knee. Not just a little hurt but a BIG hurt. I can hardly walk, my right knee is extremely tender (I was up all night icing my knee) and my toes on my right foot keep going numb. To make things worse, my chiropractor is out on maturnity leave and her replacement is a Nazi! I don't know what I am going to do now.

Anyway...here is a picture of my sewing project. Yes, I worked on it all day and Yes, I finished it. It will proudly hang in my hallway during the month of May.



I am thinking about working on my November and December projects as I have had them for almost 3 years now and I think maybe, just maybe I should get them done. What do you think? :)

Comments:
I think that looks really nice. You should definatly complete the other ones if you can do stuff like that.
 
I hope your knee gets better soon.
 
I'm so excited for you and am glad you're sewing again. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?