Monday, February 05, 2007

Forty-five is a great number

I had a wonderful birthday.

I got to spend quality time with my sister whom I have not seen since last August.

Dinner Friday night was a goat-rodeo to say the least. We ended up at the Old Country Buffet. Need I say any more?

My sons, Adam and Brian, have spoiled me once again. Adam (and girlfriend Meridith) gave me a beautifully illustrated book about Egypt. The is called The Book of the Dead. It has translations on all of the spells and beautiful pictures. He also gave me a Bluetooth. I know, I am spoiled. Brian gave me a gift certificate to spend on what ever I am want. It just doesn't get any better than this.

Anyway...I am very fortunate to have so many wonderful people in my life. Thanks for all of the birthday wishes, birthday presents and birthday cards.

Comments:
Glad you had a good birthday!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?