Thursday, January 18, 2007

This is what I am saying...

I have been working so hard on improving who I am. I have been working on this 24/7 for the past year and a half. I think I have come very far considering the person that I am. Someone has made me question all this hard work.

I don't have to justify anything to anyone. I am going to 45 years old very soon. I have earned the right to be who I want be and to do what I want to do. Isn't there anyone out there who understands this and wants to come along? I mean, really. Why is this so flipping difficult? Are people that really afraid of everything? I have my fears, but good grief, you have to let go sometime. I have knocked down the walls to my box and I am not going to put them back up. I won't!!!!!

This editorial has been posted because of frustrations that the blogger is experiencing.

Comments:
Argh. I hate this beta log in thing, I lost my message.

Basically I think you're great. Whoever is making you question that needs to have duct tape covering their mouths. I have some handy, just let me know who I need to give it to. ;o)
 
LOL!!!

Thanks for your support. I just need to stop talking to this person and there you go. That would solve most of the problem. Duct tape does sound like an excellent idea. I will keep you posted.
 
I love your previous post. I really do...and also, I have to answer your question 'Are people that really afraid of everything?'

Yep...there are, some peoples fears control their life. Some are caused by something emotional traumatic...but yeah, it usually doesn't make sense to us "normal" people until we experience it...
 
45? i thought you were 34!

you are doing just fine, keep on your path.
 
oh onionboy! You do turn a girl's head!

Thanks for wonderful compliment!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?